Information for food vendors

Information on the Texas Cottage Food Law (covers home bakeries)

Find an online course to get your required food handlers license

City of Midland, Texas Health Department regulations for food vendors

Information for those wishing to bring canned salsa or canned items to the market

Information for farmers and producers

State of Texas answers all questions involving farmers markets - selling, providing samples, and more for farmers, producers, and home bakers (including the sale of eggs, honey, fish, and meats.)

To label any product organic, FDA standards must be followed. You will find labeling requirements here

Information for non-food items

USDA Regulations regarding cosmetic items (not soap)

State of Texas regulations on pet foods and treats