We are located on the lawn of the Museum of the Southwest
1705 W. Missouri - Midland, TX.
Dogs on a leash are welcomed.
8:00am - 11:00am
Please Practice Social Distancing.
Our Vendors are required to make or grow all their products. This means that what you buy at MDFM is local, and you are supporting your community!
The Midland Downtown Farmers’ Market welcomes you to join us this Saturday Morning from 8:00am to 11:00am on the lawn of the Museum of the Southwest.
We look forward to resuming our usual Saturday morning gatherings; however, at this time we hope you will respect some guidelines to help keep our Market open as well as protect our customers and vendors:
- Make your purchases then exit the Market.
- Masks are required.
- No restrooms will be available.
- Hours 8am to 11am.
- Sitting at Museum's benches and tables is prohibited.
- We encourage you to use contact-less payment such as Venmo, PayPal or Apple Pay. Most vendors will accept cash or card.
- Please practice social distancing (6 feet) while in line at vendors' booths and throughout the market.
- Please do not congregate in the open spaces between booths or on the Museum's lawn.
- Each vendor’s booth will have hand sanitizer available. Please sanitize your hands often, including before and after handling products.
- We appreciate your patience as we may have to limit entrance to the grounds periodically.
- If you feel ill and/or have underlying health conditions, please postpone your visit.
The Midland Downtown Farmers’ Market greatly appreciates you supporting our local market and all our vendors. Supporting these vendors in turn supports our local food shed, economy, and heritage.
This ultra soft T-shirt will soon become a favorite! Pre-shrunk and true to size. Please include shipping address and needed size.
Do you have questions or comments? Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon!
1705 West Missouri Avenue, Midland, Texas 79701, United States
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Interested in being a vendor at MDFM? Please fill out the Vendor Application and email along with pictures of what you will be selling and, if a food item, a copy of your food handlers certificate and example of packaging labeling. All this needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for an approval review by our Board of Directors. Vendors must be approved before they can participate in MDFM.