1) To become a MDFM vendor, your products must be locally grown, made and/or created by you the vendor, or branded to promote your local business.
2) All food items made in a home kitchen must fall under Texas Cottage Food Law and have proper labeling.
3) Temperature controlled foods and all drinks must be made on-site at MDFM and the vendor have an updated City of Midland Health Permit.
4) We allow marketing booths at our farmers market, these marketing booths can be used for local non-profits, gyms, chiropractors, etc. to pass out information. We do not allow vendors who buy and resell products or vendors who are part of an MLM (Mary Kay, Scentsy, etc.).
5) Vendors are responsible for their own booth setup, including tent and tables.
6) Please first read our Vendor Handbook and visit our MDFM before applying.
7) Booth fees are paid via PayPal and must be paid by 5:00pm the Wednesday before the Saturday market you plan to attend. No refunds or transfers.
** We are proud to be the Permian Basin's BEST Farmers Market because we have the BEST vendors! **
-Booth Payments of $30 are due Wednesdays by 5:00pm prior to each Saturday's Farmers Market. Booth fees made after Wednesday at 5:00pm are $40.
It is this amount each time you vend.
PayPal is used to collect payments. Use email@example.com when asked who to send payment to. Always put your BOOTH NAME in the NOTES SECTION of your payment.
Due to an overwhelming amount of applications and quality vendors, we are only accepting new produce vendors at this time. If you would like to sell your produce, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an approval.